Bookings for our garden are now open!
Our little garden hut has had a makeover and we've made some exciting additions to the food and drink menu. We’ve got extra cover in the garden for those inevitable rainy days.
Monday - Wednesday: 4pm- 10pm
Thursday - Sunday: 12pm - 10pm
So what's the script?
We have 15 tables available in our garden each at a distance of 2m from each other. Each table can fit 4 people comfortably and our maximum booking is 8 (two tables of four distanced from each other). Please note we cannot move tables together to accommodate large groups. Tables must stay where they are positioned.
Tables are available for two hours. We want to give everyone the opportunity to come down and have a couple of hours in the garden.
We will be operating with table service only. This provides more protection for our staff and patrons. Sit back, relax and we’ll look after you.
We cannot guarantee a seat in the sun. If the weather is forecast to be particularly miserable we will give you a call regarding your booking in advance.
We’re looking forward to having you and your wee ones back down at Cottiers. We require all children to be seated during their visit to the venue to protect the safety of our staff and of other patrons. We will have some activity packs available for kids that can be taken home with you or disposed of at the end of your booking.
Contactless and Card only.
Keeping Everyone Safe
We are committed to providing a safe and hygienic environment for our guests and staff to enjoy. Our team is going above and beyond to adhere to government restrictions whilst offering the same top-notch service and offering you know and love.
With additional cleaning, health checks and safe socialising practices in place, you can sit back and relax knowing we’ve got you covered.
The following measures are in place to ensure your safety:
- Bookings are limited to 8 people max spread across two tables (distanced at 2m)
- Tables are separated by a distance in line with government regulations.
- Our team members will conduct a thorough cleaning schedule throughout our spaces (paying special attention to high-risk areas such as door handles and bathrooms)
- Hand Sanitiser will be available throughout our venue
- All communal cutlery and water stations have been removed, we will bring cutlery, condiments, food and drinks to your table.
- All staff will be temperature checked prior to shift.
- We will update our procedures daily in line with government recommendations
What we ask of you:
- Arrive a little earlier to register your details in line with government regulations.
- If you feel unwell, please stay at home. We will still be here when you feel better!
- Please respect other customers’ space by distancing yourself when moving around the venue and using the toilets.
- Go cashless and where possible “Tap the card”
- Please respect our team’s direction, they are there to keep you (and us) safe!
Welcome back! We can’t wait to see you.