PLEASE NOTE WE WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL 2021
So what's the script?
Please Note: Until further notice we can only accept a maximum of 4 guests per booking due to table sizes.
Households must be seated at a distance of 1m from each other.
If you live in a household with more than four people please email us at email@example.com and we will try and accomodate your booking.
Current restrictions in Scotland:
- The size of groups which can meet in homes, gardens, pubs or restaurants in Scotland has been reduced to six people from two households
You should make sure you stay physically distant from people from the other households at all times.
Please be aware that we will not honour multiple table bookings made by the same party.
Please note we cannot move tables together to accommodate large groups. Tables must stay where they are positioned.
Tables are available for two hours.
If you have booked a table in the garden please be prepared for a bit of rain! Every table has a parasol but we recommend bringing a rain jacket if the forecast is looking miserable. If you've booked the garden and it rains we cannot guarantee that we will be able to find you a table inside.
We’re looking forward to having you and your wee ones back down at Cottiers. We require all children to be seated during their visit to the venue to protect the safety of our staff and of other patrons. We will have some activity packs available for kids that can be taken home with you or disposed of at the end of your booking.
Contactless and Card payment prefered.
Keeping Everyone Safe
We are committed to providing a safe and hygienic environment for our guests and staff to enjoy. Our team is going above and beyond to adhere to government restrictions whilst offering the same top-notch service and offering you know and love.
With additional cleaning, health checks and safe socialising practices in place, you can sit back and relax knowing we’ve got you covered.
The following measures are in place to ensure your safety:
- Bookings are limited to 4 people max
- Tables are separated by a distance in line with government regulations.
- Our team members will conduct a thorough cleaning schedule throughout our spaces (paying special attention to high-risk areas such as door handles and bathrooms)
- Hand Sanitiser will be available throughout our venue
- All communal cutlery and water stations have been removed, we will bring cutlery, condiments, food and drinks to your table.
- All staff will be temperature checked prior to shift.
- We will update our procedures daily in line with government recommendations
What we ask of you:
- You must wear a face mask when entering, moving around the venue and exiting.
- Arrive a little earlier to register your details in line with government regulations.
- If you feel unwell, please stay at home. We will still be here when you feel better!
- Please respect other customers’ space by distancing yourself when moving around the venue and using the toilets.
- Go cashless and where possible “Tap the card”
- Please respect our team’s direction, they are there to keep you (and us) safe!
Welcome back! We can’t wait to see you.